Released on: June 4, 2021
Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud 2021x Refresh1 introduces the commit of multiple changes which significantly reduces the number of commits when editing models, the possibility to add hyperlinks to model elements, and further improvements to model editing functionality.
2021x Refresh1 Hot Fix available
Due to the Apache Log4j vulnerability issues, the 2021x Refresh1 HF1 has been released on December 22, 2021.
Also, see the Knowledge Base article at https://kb.dsxclient.3ds.com/mashup-ui/page/resultqai?id=QA00000102301e.
Commit of Multiple Changes
This version of Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud brings a major improvement allowing you to commit changes accumulated while editing a model in one go. This significantly reduces the number of commits and therefore decreases the database growth when editing models.
Committing model changes to Teamwork Cloud.
Adding Hyperlinks to Model Elements
Now Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud supports cross-references to model elements in all string-type values. You can represent links as element names, representation text, or any custom text. In addition, you can choose whether links are updated when element names change.
Adding links to model elements in string-type values.
New Model Editing Capabilities
We are constantly improving and expanding the model editing in Cameo Collaborator functionality, so this version of the product brings several new features as well. Now you can:
- Create and edit slot values for Instance Specifications.
- Edit bullet lists created by using document templates.
Creating a new value for an Instance Specification.
- Now you can organize Cameo Collaborator documents in a flexible folder-like manner using nested categories. The hierarchical grouping of categories will help you keep the repository tidy and find your documents easier.
- From this version of Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud user interface depends on user permissions. For example, the commenting or editing button will be shown in a document only if you have the permissions to comment or edit the document.
Key Issues Fixed
- Metric Tables in Cameo Collaborator documents are no longer editable.
- Now heading numbering is not displayed in Cameo Collaborator documents exported to PDF or HTML when the selected scope is Active section or Active section's presentation elements.