Released on: June 4, 2021
- Right-clicking on a package or multiple classes now offers a menu item to create any missing defining diagrams.
- Right-clicking on a package or multiple classes now offers a menu item to refresh related elements missing from defining diagrams.
- The subproperties tree option for "Hide Simple Properties" is now renamed to "Hide properties directly between top and bottom".
- An active validation now detects a property that subsets or redefines an unnamed property.
- An active validation now detects an invalid property chain.
- An active validation now detects a concept model with a URI inconsistent with the "URI construction strategy" project option.
Performance improvements (project with 10m elements)
- Creating a «Concept Model» package using the "Create Concept Model" menu item from the containment tree (from 10min to 4s).
- Drawing an «Anything» stereotyped class on the diagram from the diagram palette (from 5min to 4s).
- Drawing a «Union» stereotyped class on the diagram from the diagram palette (from 5min to 4s).
- Drawing an «Equivalent Class» generalization on the diagram from the diagram palette (from 5min to 3s).
- Creating a subproperty chain by dragging and dropping a property on the diagram (from 6min to 2s).
- Creating a property restriction by dragging and dropping a property on the diagram (from 5min to 2s).
- Adding the «Necessary & Sufficient» stereotype to a property using the "Add property constraints to the conditions sufficient to classify an instance" context menu item (from 5min to 1s).
- Adding the «Self» stereotype to a property using the "Require each individual to have a property relationship with itself" context menu item (from 4min to 1s).
Natural Language Glossary improvements
- A Natural Language Glossary report now provides a way to get a hyperlink to an entry by right-clicking on the entry name.
- «Restriction» stereotype is now initially hidden when applying it to a stereotyped property.
- Anonymous classes belonging to a foreign namespace are no longer ignored during export.
- A literal annotation without a comment datatype is no longer deleted when it is reimported with an XSD String datatype.
- The subproperties tree now correctly hides properties that are directly between top and bottom.
- An annotation that uses the preferred annotation property is no longer required to be in the same concept model as the element it annotates.
- A «Restriction» stereotype is no longer applied to an «Annotation Property» during project migration.
- An «Annotation Property» no longer shows the context menu item to convert the property to a restriction.
- Importing an object property that belongs to a foreign namespace and has no domain definition no longer fails.
- Importing OWL now correctly handles annotations that use the preferred annotation property.
- Importing more than one annotation on the same element that uses the preferred annotation property no longer results in CCM ignoring all but one of the annotations.
- Importing an individual typed by an anonymous class no longer results in an import failure.
- Creating a «Complement Of» or «Disjoint With» dependency between unnamed classes no longer results in an error.
- Exporting a disjoint generalization set with a single generalization no longer results in an erroneous OWL disjoint axiom.
- Opening a project now offers a clearer message for applying the missing «Restriction» stereotype to restricting properties.
- Creating and editing a property restriction no longer fails when it has no type.
- Canceling out of the "Edit the restriction" dialog no longer resizes existing classes.
- A non-cryptic summary message is now shown after importing relationships between individuals.
- Datatype properties are no longer ignored in anonymous class descriptions.
News of earlier versions
- What's New in Cameo Concept Modeler 19.0 LTR SP1
- What's New in Cameo Concept Modeler 19.0 LTR