CATIA Magic/No Magic Modeling Tools
Released on: December 23, 2022
2022x Refresh1 Hot Fix 1 is now available for CATIA Magic and No Magic portfolios. It includes Collaboration Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform improvements, an improved launcher for MAC OS Ventura, and several bug fixes.
Hot Fix version compatibility
The version and Hot Fix number of a modeling tool and its plugins must be the same. After installing the Hot Fix version of a modeling tool, select the same Hot Fix version when downloading its plugins. The modeling tool will not work correctly if you install plugins of a different version and/or Hot Fix number.
Collaboration Powered by 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Used Project handling principles have been redesigned internally for better performance and stability.
- An error that appeared when trying to add a new project to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform has been fixed.
- The issue where branches could not be created in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform has been fixed.
- The Cameo Collaborator Publisher plugin has been disabled and does not work with the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
Improved Launcher for MAC OS Ventura
- Application launching with APP is supported on MAC OS Ventura for modeling tools version 2021x Refresh2 HF4. Learn more >>>
If collaboration powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform is enabled, the following plugins and features are not supported:
- Cameo Collaborator Publisher
- Model Obfuscator.
- Cameo Concept Modeller. Contact Customer Support for the workaround.
- Publishing MDzipx file to Teamwork Cloud for CATIA Systems Synthesis Analysis.
Magic Model Analyst / Cameo Simulation Toolkit
- The issue related to the Activity loop that includes SendSignalAction has been fixed.
Magic Systems of Systems Architect / Cameo Enterprise Architecture / UAF 1.2
- The issue where the exported .xlsx file was not working correctly has been fixed.