UAF 1.2 Plugin
Released on: November 18, 2022
In the 2022x Refresh1 release, the import of the ArchiMate model from the open exchange file into the UAF 1.2 project and the element mapping are now completed. Moreover, the UAF Template for Cameo Collaborator was adapted for UAF 1.2. Finally, new parametric diagrams, notification improvements, and more reception property creation options were implemented.
The import of the ArchiMate model from the open exchange file into the UAF 1.2 project and the element mapping are now completed. The mapping of ArchiMate 3.1 to UAF 1.2 approach is based on the NATO Architecture Framework.
UAF Reports Publishing with Cameo Collaborator
In this version, the UAF Template for Cameo Collaborator was adapted for UAF 1.2.
- The creation of the reception property for Operational, Resource, and Service signals is now available:
- From the Operation Performer, Resource Performer, Service, and their specializations Specification Window.
- From the element symbols' smart manipulator on the diagram pane.
- By dragging and dropping the reception property from the Containment tree on the element symbols on the diagram pane.
- New parametric diagrams are introduced:
- Notifications were improved to show background action information in the following diagrams:
- Strategic Phasing diagram
- Strategic Actual Deployment diagram
- Strategic Typical Deployment diagram